Intesa Sanpaolo Bank raised Ç30 mln in fresh new capital

Intesa Sanpaolo Bank raised its capital by 125 million lei (€30 million) in a rights issue underwritten by its sole shareholder – Intesa Sanpaolo Group.
The rights issue has brought the bank a 50% boost in capital to 376.11 million lei. Intesa Sanpaolo SpA now holds 99.50% shares in the bank and the remaining 0.5% is held by Simest SpA.

The capital hike will lead to a consolidation of the bank’s position in the local market, representatives of the bank said.

“Intesa Sanpaolo Group is one of the most solid financial institutions in the world and has a high capital adequacy ratio. In this economic context, we are enjoying a strong competitive advantage, namely the support of a strong shareholder”, said Nicola Calabro (photo), chief executive of Intesa Sanpaolo Bank.

Intesa Sanpaolo Bank recorded total assets of 3.353 billion lei in the first quarter this year, up 6.5% from end-2009 level.

Despre autor
Wall-Street.ro este un cotidian de business fondat ├«n 2005, parte a grupului InternetCorp, unul dintre cei mai mari juc─âtori din industria rom├óneasc─â de publishing online. Pe parcursul celor peste 15 ani de prezen╚Ť─â pe pia╚Ťa media, ne-am propus s─â fim o surs─â de inspira╚Ťie pentru mediul de business, dar ╚Öi un canal de educa╚Ťie pentru pentru celelalte categorii de public interesate de zona economico-financiar─â. ├Än plus, Wall-Street.ro are o experien╚Ť─â de 10 ani ├«n organizarea de evenimente B2B, timp ├«n care a sus╚Ťinut peste 100 de conferin╚Ťe pe domenii precum Ecommerce, banking, retail, pharma&s─ân─âtate sau imobiliare. Astfel, am reu╚Öit s─â avem o acoperire complet─â - online ╚Öi offline - pentru tot ce ├«nseamn─â business-ul de calitate.

Te-ar putea interesa și:


Mai multe articole din sec╚Ťiunea English »



Setari Cookie-uri