The bank’s assets totaled €353 million in the January-March period, up 41.2% from €250 million in the same period of last year.
Insurance Romania, company held by ATEbank Group recorded a €0.2 million loss and assets of €7 million at the end of first quarter this year. ATEbank Group didn’t disclose the financial results of Insurance Romania for the same period of last year.
ATE Bank had at the end of October a direct and indirect holding of 74% in ATEbank Romania’s share capital, the remaining 26% being held by IFC (15%), UCECOM (7.36%) and other minority shareholders. ATE Bank Romania has a share capital of 136.47 million lei, divided into 682.35 million shares at a face value of 0.20 lei.
In lipsa unui acord scris din partea InternetCorp, puteti prelua maxim 500 de caractere din acest articol daca precizati sursa si daca inserati vizibil linkul articolului ATEbank Romania turns to profit in Q1.