Thus, Efix 95 will cost 3.75lei/liter, while 101 petrol will cost 4.36lei/liter. Efix Diesel will now be 3.61lei/liter and Diesel Alto will be sold for 3.90lei/liter.
The fuel prices may vary by +/-5% at Rompetrol Downstream gas stations.
The last time the oil company changed prices was on September 24, when petrol was cheaper by 0.07lei/liter and diesel by 0.03lei/liter.
Rompetrol Downstream has around 900 filling stations across 13 countries, and 450 stations are in Romania.
The Rompetrol Group (TRG) was affiliated to Rompetrol Holding until August 2005 when Dinu Patriciu sold 75% stake in TRG to state-owned KazMunaiGaz. On June 26, 2009, Dinu Patriciu said it had sold the remaining 25% stake to the same Kazakh company. Rompetrol Groupis now fully owned by KazMunaiGaz.
In a similar move, Petrom has also cut pump prices in its filling stations by 0.09lei/liter for petrol and by 0.06lei/liter for diesel, effective as of Monday.
In lipsa unui acord scris din partea InternetCorp, puteti prelua maxim 500 de caractere din acest articol daca precizati sursa si daca inserati vizibil linkul articolului Rompetrol cuts petrol and diesel prices.